The APA recommends having a passing criteria for CE exams of 75% or better. Their guidance is to allow a maximum of 3 attempts.
0 of 15 Questions completed
You have already completed the post-test before. Hence you can not start it again.
Post-Test is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the post-test.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 15 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. The OCD cycle starts with:
2. Exposure and Response Prevention involves
3. Habituation is
4. Within the inhibitory learning model framework, combining fear cues
5. The cognitive component of efficacious CBT for OCD includes
6. Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) treats thoughts
7. Which of these is not a common faulty belief or schema observed in individuals with OCD ?
8. Which is a potential disadvantage of planning exposures on a hierarchy ?
9. Accommodation refers to
10. A therapist may accommodate a client’s OCD by
11. What technique may be most helpful to identify and target a client’s core fear ?
12. Which avoidances are helpful during ERP ?
13. Which of these is not a mental compulsion (ritual) ?
14. Planning exposures as consistent with ACT would include
15. Thought suppression